Muktinath is also one of the 108 Divya Deshams considered sacred by the Sri Vaishnava sect. Muktinath is an important religious destination for Buddhists, they call it as the Valley Chumming Gyatsa (place of 108 waterspouts) and consider Muktinath as the place where Guru Rimpoche who is considered as the founder of Tibetan Buddhism meditated here.
The Holy shrine, is said to have self manifested (Swayambhu) and has a place among the 8 shrines Srirangam, Sri Mushnam, Tirupati, Naimisaranyam, Thottadri, Pushkaram & Badrinath which are also self manifested.
It is the 106th of the 108 Divya Deshams. (holy shrines of Lord Vishnu mentioned by Alwars).The Saligrama of Lord Vishnu (naturally available form of Lord Narayana is worshipped here). The idol is made of gold here. The best time to visit the temple is during the months of August to November.
The weather during this season is neither too cold nor too hot. You can also see the magnificent Mountains throughout the Annapoorna region holding stunning waterfalls, unique landscapes, majestic mountain and apple orchards.
Mukti' means salvation and 'Nath' means Master or Lord.The Muktinath Valley is located amidst the snow capped mountains of Thorong la mountain pass at an altitude of 3710 meters and close to a village called Ranipauwa.
Arrival in Kathmandu and overnight stay at hotel
We visit Pokhara and on the way visit Manokamana by cable car. Back to Pokhara.
Drive to Muktinath temple and back to Jomsom.Short flight from Pokhara to Jomsom.Dinner at Jomsom.
Fly to Pokhara and local sight seeing.
Back to Kathmandu and visit Pashupatinath, Gujeswori, Bauddhanath and Jalanarayana Temple
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.25,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.