Kailash Manasarovar via Lhasa covers major cultural sites of Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse and Kailash Manasarovar. You can have a look at the stunning Potala Palace, the beautiful Sera Monastery, Norbulingka Palace, Jokhang Temple, Tibetan traditional Barkhor Squire, Tashilampo Monastery and the sacred Lake Yamdoka.
Lhasa has been the capital of Tibet since 7th century.Located at an altitude of 3650m above sea level, it has many five star hotels to budget guest houses. The Potala Palace is one of the major attractions in Lhasa. It is said that the Potala Palace was built by King Songstan Gampo.
The palace is a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.Jokhang Temple considered to be built in the 7th century, the Jokhang Temple is located on Barkhor Square and revered by Buddhists in Tibet.The Sera Monastery is located at the foot of Tatipu Hill of Lhasa city.
This is one of the famous Monastries in Lhasa apart from Drepung & Ganden Monastery. The monastery is magnificent and covers an area of 28 acres. We will also have spectacular mountain view flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa and spend 3 days in Lhasa exploring the city.
Visit the roof of the world: Tibet and the stunning Potala palace and travel to the place where Lord Shiva is said to be in a meditative state. Visit Kailash Manasarovar through the Lhasa route.
After arrival at Kathmandu, we will take you to hotel and overnight stay.
Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar squire. Return to hotel
Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Day reserved for acclimatization.
Visit the famous Potala palace, Norbulinka palace & Drepung Monastery, Jokhang temple & Tibetan market Barkhor squire.
Visit Tashilhunpo, Maytreya, province of Tsang and return to hotel.
Drive from Shigatse to Lhatse; enroute, visit two of the highest passes. Overnight stay at Lhatse.
Drive from Lhatse to Saga and enroute see the Brahmaputra river and overnight stay at Saga
Drive from Manasarovar to Paryant and have the first view of Mt Kailash and Manasarovara lake. Spend the night in a small village at Lake Manasarovar.
Holy bath at Manasarovar lake, subject to concurrence from Chinese Government. Return to Darchen, which is the base camp for Parikrama.
First day of Parikrama.15 kms of walk taking around 6 hrs.
Trek to Zuthulphuk by crossing Dolma La Pass. Reach Zuthulphuk by late afternoon.
Finish Parikrama and drive back to Saga.
Drive back to Shigatze town.
Drive back to Lhasa and pack your bags to reach Kathmandu.
Drop to Kathmandu Internatonal Airport to reach your respective destinations.
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.