Kailash Overland Tour via Kerung takes you to the holy land of Mt. Kailash through the newly opened Nepal-Tibet border of Rasuwagadhi-Kerung. The team of Touch Kailash will embark on a journey to take you to worship and hike around the sacred land of Mt. Kailash.Kailash overland tour from Kerung boarder started from September 2017 as an alternative route for the Mount Kailash, this tour has made Mt. Kailash easily accessible from the outskirts of Nepal. Kailash Overland Tour starts with a sightseeing tour at the capital city of Nepal.
The guided holy mount Kailash tour will take us to the UNESCO listed world heritage sites of the Kathmandu valley.
After the guided tour, we will get ourselves inside the Langtang National Park and cross the Nepal-Tibet border to arrive at Kerung.
From Kerung, we will drive to the villages of Saga, Mansarovar, and Darchen with great views of the sacred Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurla-Mandala, Rakshash Lake and the Lake Mansarovar. On day 9, we will start our 3 days long Kailash Kora.
Kailash Overland Tour via Kerung takes you to the holy land of Mt. Kailash through the newly opened Nepal-Tibet border of Rasuwagadhi-Kerung.
After arrival in Kathmandu, we transfer you to Hotel
Sightseeing at Kathmandu and drive to Trishuli
We drive from Trisuli to Kerung and stay at Hotel
Drive from Kerung to Saga and overnight stay at Guest House
Day reserved for Acclimatization at Saga. Overnight stay at Guest house.
Drive from Saga to Manasarovara Lake. Overnight stay at Chui Gompa monastery.
Exploration day. Drive to Darchen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Drive from Darchen to Yamadwar and trek to Derapuk. Overnight stay at guest house
Trek to Zuthlphuk via Dolma La Pass. Overnight stay at guest house
Drive back to Saga. Overnight stay at Guest house.
Drive back to Kerung and stay at guest house
Drive back to Kathmandu and stay at Hotel
Tour comes to an end
Itinerary and schedules are subject to change in event of unfavorable weather condition. Touch Kailash Travels & Tours reserves right to change date or cancel the trip under the circumstances beyond its control.
1. Application should be submitted at least 30 days before the provisional date of departure.
2. Minimum of 6 months valid Passport scan copy by mail or passport copy by courier should summit when the booking is made.
3. Upon the confirmation of booking advance payment of Rs.30000 which is nonrefundable.
4. In the case of Lhasa Kailash tour deposit amount is USD 1000 or equvalent currency.
5. Our company trip booking form with your signature as per our term and condition.
6. All the clients need to carry ID Proof, (Voter ID Proof) & passport original while traveling by air.
7. The itinerary can be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as political unrest, Natural calamities, changes in itinerary by the Chinese authorities etc.
1. Rs.30,000/- non-refundable, if the booking is done.
2. No refund in case cancellation is done after your permit and visa.
3. No refund or adjustment will be made in the event of interruption of journey by a client on his own after commencement of the tour.
4. Any changes in given itinerary requested by the client will be on chargeable basis.
5. Extra accommodation in Kathmandu over 3 nights as per itinerary due to early arrival from Kailash, rescue charges, medical bills are bill direct to Yatris.
6. If the trip is disturbed in case of Visa/ permit problem create from Tibet, or any other reason which is not in our hand, it is clients own risk and all the expenses are paid by clients.
1. International flight ticket charges.
2. Personal horse for riding (It costs approx. INR. 30,000 for three days).
3. Porter during the parikrama (It costs approx. INR. 15,000 for three days).
4. Bottled soft drinks and beverages (coke, fanta, energy drinks, etc.)
5. Personal expenses, laundry, telephone service etc.
6. Nepal visa fees for NRI’s. Visa splitting charge & transport cost in case of emergency or on early return.
7. Personal medicine, personal travel insurance and insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation.
8. Any extra expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and natural calamity.
9. Extra hotel night in Kathmandu incase of early return from Tibet.
10. Tips & gratitude’s for staff.
11. Adjustment in Nepal (refund or service) against any unutilized services in Tibet.
The sightseeing was amazing.